Yall are all welcome to my little ole blog. I am not very interesting but I love the Lord and I love being a cowboy's wife. Praise The Lord!!! Welcome to the farm!!!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"Two thousand and ten"

Can you believe its already 2010? I was talking with a friend the other day and we were talking about how far technology has come since we were kids! I can remember us laughing and talking about how one day we'd be able to call somebody and they could see us and we could see them. We thought it was impossible, but today I have purchased a webcam and I can call my grandchildren and see them on my computer screen and talk to them in real time and see their faces!! Its absolutely amazing and so great! I have a friend that I met on line from Australia and we exchanged Christmas cards this year. Its so exciting to meet new people and find out that we all are so much alike. WE just want to be loved and understood...

I started a new eating habit this year. To eat better foods and try to help myself have a healthier life style. I even joined a gym with my husband. It is a Wellness & Aquatic Center. So, I do the swim aerobics and he does all the other stuff. Hopefully when I get stronger I will be able to join him in all his exercise. Its fun and I really enjoyed it. No one was a skinny, young thing in a bikini. They all looked like me and some were even older!! I go again in the morning and I am looking forward to it.

Praying that God will bless my family and friends with a wonderful year. Good health and blessed times together. Thank you Lord for all you have done for me and are going to do for me this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment