Yall are all welcome to my little ole blog. I am not very interesting but I love the Lord and I love being a cowboy's wife. Praise The Lord!!! Welcome to the farm!!!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

"Water Aerobics"

Well, I have done 2 days of water aerobics. It has been alot of fun and I can feel a change in my body!! Yeah!! I am eating right and leaving off sugar and starches.
Bill has lost about 25 lbs in the last 4 months. I hope I can do that too.

Its suppose to snow here tomorrow. Maybe an inch or a little more. Well, its so funny because schools are already announcing school & work closings for tomorrow and it hasn't even snowed yet. I guess the south is just not as prepared as the folks in the north.

Going to church, then home and trying to stay warm! If it snows I will post pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment